From simple Scandinavian delights to quirky statement designs, we've selected our top 10 sideboards to help you discover the perfect match for your home.
Punt Tactile Long Sideboard
• Streamlined design with glossy white drawers and doors and a walnut exterior
• Simple touch system to easily open doors and drawers
• Award-winning bestseller
There's a reason this bestselling sideboard was the winner of the Wallpaper* Design Award in 2008. A timeless, sophisticated staple for any home, the Tactile Sideboard will beautifully complement modern living rooms, bedrooms, hallways and dining rooms, offering ample storage space whilst keeping your items neatly hidden away. A true design classic.
E15 SB02 Farah Sideboard
• Manufactured by e15, the masters of wood
• Smooth European wood finish and subtle brushed stainless steel legs
• One inner shelf for flexible storage configurations
Every E15 product is highly distinguishable from the masses and that's thanks to the quality and utilisation of the wood that is used for production. The Farah Sideboard is no exception, which is available in contemporary oak or walnut. Each detail is carefully considered, from the adjustable foot leveller to the soft-close hinges on the doors. Impeccably designed.
Muuto Reflect Sideboard
• Simple Scandinavian design at its finest
• Gently curved doors reflect light in intriguing ways
• Designed by Søren Rose, trusted jury member of the Danish Design Award and acclaimed designer for Ferm Living and Menu
There's something undeniably cosy about the Muuto Reflect Sideboard, thanks to its warm, solid oak wood build and simple, charming character. The Reflect series is also comprised of a smaller sideboard and drawer system – ideal for bedrooms and snug spaces. There's not much to say in terms of fancy features or advanced ergonomics, but that's the appeal with the Reflect Sideboard – what you see is what you get and it's very pleasing on the eye.
Diesel with Moroso Perf Credenza
Diesel with Moroso Perf Credenza Image: Elle Decor, Stylist: Amanda Smith-Corston
• Verdigris and punchy red make the perfect match with perforated metal doors
• Moroso's traditional craftsmanship meets Diesel's alternative edge for a design with a rock ‘n’ roll aesthetic
• Reminiscent of 1950s modernism
If the Perf Credenza was a person, then it would definitely be in a rock band. With a rugged, industrial aesthetic, you'd expect this sideboard to be a heavyweight, but it's actually surprisingly lightweight, so there’ll be no problems with manoeuvring it. The inside is softened with simple wood shelving, which can be utilised however you wish. The 'Perf'ect Credenza.
Punt Stockholm Sideboard Small
• Irresistible combination of rose aluminium and dark stained walnut
• Slatted front with magnetised push-door fastenings
• Concealed back panel to hold cables firmly in place
It may be the little sister of the full-size Punt Stockholm, but the Stockholm Small is perfectly proportioned for modern-day living. It features two storage compartments to hold all of life’s daily essentials, as well as slatted doors that’ll allow your remote to control any tech hidden inside. Combined with a sensational colour palette of rose and walnut, this pint-sized sideboard is a classic in the making.
Treku Aura TV & Media Unit
• A combination of open shelving and storage draws
• Distinct mid-century influences and a retro feel
• Loved by Nest.co.uk customers
A design enthusiast’s delight, the Treku Aura TV & Media Unit has everything you could ever want or need from a contemporary storage unit. Its slim design fits neatly into living rooms, dining rooms or hallways, while it’s plentiful compartments hold all your possessions with ease. The graphite display divider and skate leg base ensure this sideboard is right at home in any contemporary interior.
Case Furniture Cross Sideboard
• British design from Matthew Hilton
• Generous storage compartments
• Solid oak base and frame
It may have been designed by a Brit for a British brand, but there’s something distinctly Scandinavian about the Cross Sideboard. With its thick-set frame and angled legs, it’s a delightful piece that will almost certainly have the same lasting appeal as its predecessors. Fill its numerous shelves and draws, then proudly display your favourite accessories on its spacious and clutter-free top.
Normann Copenhagen Kabino Sideboard
• Contemporary design from Nordic newcomer, Simon Legald
• Compact design provides storage in smaller spaces
• Available in a choice of white or grey
Offering excellent storage solutions at an excellent price, it’s easy to see why the Kabino Sideboard makes it into our top 10. Its compact size makes it the ideal choice for smaller homes and apartments where space is at a premium, while its quirky metal and wood design will look great in just about any interior. This versatile piece can be used as a simple storage unit or as a TV stand and media cabinet, due to its perforated doors.
House of Finn Juhl Sideboard
• A mid-century design classic, originally produced in 1955
• Features a playful colour palette of white, ice blue, azure and sapphire
• Made in Denmark
Premium quality materials combined with playful detailing are what make the House of Finn Juhl Sideboard what it is today: an unquestionable classic. Made from solid walnut with beautifully lacquered sliding doors that conceal a set of colourful draws, this sideboard offers more than mere storage. It’s a work of art for your home.
Zeitraum Low Sideboard
• A choice of oak or walnut
• Asymmetrical compartments based on Le Corbusier’s Modulor proportions system
• Its low height makes it perfect as a TV stand
Zeitraum’s Low Sideboard is anything but ordinary. Adhering to legendary architect and designer Le Corbusier’s proportions system, it features a series of asymmetrical compartments that have an undeniable visual appeal. And not only that, it's spacious too, so will easily take care of all your storage needs. A practically perfect piece with good looks to boot.
Like what you see? Find even more storage solutions and sideboards at Nest.co.uk. Or read our handy Storage Buying Guide. For help and advice on finding the perfect sideboard for your home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0044 114 243 3000 or get in touch on Live Chat