Our top 10 sideboards
From simple Scandinavian delights to quirky statement designs, we've selected our top 10 sideboards to help you discover the perfect match for your home.
Northern Hifive Media Unit
- A modular design that offers ultimate flexibility
- Sleek scrolling doors combine functionality with contemporary design
- Available in a light or smoked oak finish
Epitomising Scandinavian simplicity - since this design was released in 2018, it’s been getting all the attention. The Hifive’s system combines 4 streamlined modular elements: an open unit, a cabinet with a scrolling door, a sleek metal base and a wooden top that unites whichever combination you choose. With a contemporary aesthetic and practical design, this is definitely one of our favourite sideboards.
Warm Nordic Be My Guest Sideboard
- Delicate French cane combines with natural oak and sanded metal
- Beautifully curved corners create a unique and striking piece
- An internal shelf allows for ample storage
Designed by Charlotte Honcke for Warm Nordic, the Be My Guest Sideboard is an elegant and chic storage solution. Perfect for storing your collection of spirits, wines and glasses, this design is distinctively Scandinavian in its choice of materials. Whether placed in a living room, dining room, bedroom or hallway – the subtle curves and tempting tactility of this design is sure to be a talking point.
Muuto Enfold Sideboard Low
- A combination of warming oak and lacquered steel
- Available in 4 muted tones
- Contemporary Scandinavian design
Designed by Thomas Bentzen for Muuto, the Enfold Media Unit combines industrial and organic features to create a contemporary sideboard that’s full of style. Its slim design fits neatly into living rooms, dining rooms or hallways, while it’s discreet sliding doors hide away your possessions with ease.
Skagerak Jut Cabinet
- Three spacious compartments are perfect for concealing clutter
- Delicate brass details add a touch of sophistication
- Available in either an entirely oak finish or with a marble top
A celebration of natural wood, this beautiful storage solution has been designed by Thomas Jenkins for Skagerak. The Jut Cabinet combines refined simplicity with high-quality detailing to create a design that people can live with over a very long time. A company dedicated to sustainability, all materials within this sideboard have been responsibly sourced by Skagerak.
Zeitraum Low Sideboard
- A choice of oak or walnut
- Asymmetrical compartments based on Le Corbusier’s Modulor proportions system
- Its low height makes it perfect as a TV stand
Zeitraum’s Low Sideboard is anything but ordinary. Adhering to legendary architect and designer Le Corbusier’s proportions system, it features a series of asymmetrical compartments that have an undeniable visual appeal. And not only that, it's spacious too, so will easily take care of all your storage needs. A practically perfect piece with good looks to boot.
Punt Sussex Sideboard SSX402
- British design from Terence Woodgate
- Horizontal louvres act as a design element and functional door handles
- A beautiful combination of rich oak veneer and steel
A contemporary piece from British design legend, Terence Woodgate, the Sussex takes inspiration from the distinctive angled roof of an English Cottage. Featuring 3 louvred doors and two drawers, each compartment has an adjustable shelf that allows you to store both small and large objects. A rich oak veneer surrounds every side of the Sussex Sideboard, allowing it to be used as a room divider in larger spaces.
Punt Stockholm Sideboard Small
- An irresistible combination of rose aluminium and dark stained walnut
- Slatted front with magnetised push-door fastenings
- Concealed back panel to hold cables firmly in place
It may be the little sister of the full-size Punt Stockholm, but the Stockholm Small is perfectly proportioned for modern-day living. It features two storage compartments to hold all of life’s daily essentials, as well as slatted doors that’ll allow your remote to control any tech hidden inside. Combined with a sensational colour palette of rose and walnut, this pint-sized sideboard is a classic in the making.
Andersen S6 Sideboard
- Soft-close on dampers on drawers and doors
- Features a classic palette of white, beige and shades of grey
- Crafted using traditional Danish cabinetry techniques
Classic Danish craftsmanship with a contemporary edge, the Andersen S6 was designed by Danish design duo, byKATO. Spacious, practical and exuding character, this versatile design could be used to store shoes in the hallway, or as a centrepiece for prized possessions in the living room. A timeless piece of design for your home.
Ferm Living Haze Sideboard
- A contemporary combination of powder-coated metal and textured glass
- Magnetic doors allow for seamless and quiet opening and closing
- Available in a black or natural cashmere finish
Opposites attract in this contemporary sideboard design. Part of Ferm Living’s iconic Haze collection, the Haze Sideboard uses textured glass to provide a tactile and alluring finish while also blurring the contents of the cupboard from any prying eyes. Practical and versatile, this sideboard is a streamlined and modern focal point for the home.
Magis Theca Sideboard
- Sliding doors make this a perfect storage solution for smaller spaces
- It’s stamped aluminium body features exposed bolt details
- Natural walnut shelves, top and base add an element of softness
The Magis Theca is the brainchild of design duo and brothers - Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. Born out of experiments into the manufacturing process of metal-stamping, the Theca is defined by two stamped metal panels which form the rigid sides of the storage unit. Marrying traditionally industrial parts with a natural walnut top and shelves, this piece perfectly balances soft and hard.
Like what you see? Find even more storage solutions and sideboards at nest.co.uk. Or read our handy Storage Buying Guide. For help and advice on finding the perfect sideboard for your home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0114 243 3000 or get in touch on Live Chat.
We're here to help
Call us on 0114 243 3000
or email us email@example.com