Ecommerce Website Editor
How do you contribute?
You will support the Purchasing & Brand Liaison Manager in ensuring content is consistent, accurate, relevant and user-friendly.
Typical activities include:
• Manage the launch and execution of all online product launches ensuring products are consistent and optimised for search and user experience
• Product library maintenance (titles, descriptions, imagery, pricing, product codes etc.)
• Managing pricing and promotions
• Assist with ongoing website development and testing
• General content website maintenance
What type of person are you, to really excel in this role?
• You have an ability to write compelling copy
• You have an excellent grasp of maths and are able to interpret numbers and figures accurately
• You have a conscientious attitude to work
•You are able and willing to take on new responsibilities
• You have a professional and committed approach to work
• You have the ability to prioritise, adapt and multi-task depending on changing priorities
• You are a pro-active, team player
• You are a communicator at all levels
• You have some basic experience of using Photoshop – although in-house training will be provided
• You have a basic knowledge of HTML – although in-house training will be provided
What will Nest.co.uk do for me?
• We will pay you a sum of £16,500 per annum
• We will make sure you take holidays, 20 days per year to be precise, then add one more for your Birthday, nobody should have to work on their Birthday.
• We offer all the Bank Holidays off; Bank Holidays are for families and loved ones, not for selling furniture.
• We will supply you with a spacious desk and plentiful office equipment at 9 Parkway Rise, Sheffield S9 4WQ.
• Getting to us is easy via public transport but if you like to drive, we provide parking too.
• We will send you on as much training as we possibly can, this will include product training, role-specific training and also personal development.
• We give you access to Perkbox, which includes a TasteCard.
• On-site ping pong matches.
• Social hour on a Friday afternoon pre 5.30, let’s wind down for the weekend together as a team.
• During working days, we will need you to be present at 9 Parkway Rise, Sheffield, S9 4WQ between 9am and 5.30pm or 8.30am and 5pm, with half an hour for your lunch.
• Sometimes we may send you somewhere else for the day, it might be a warehouse trip, a training trip, or somewhere fun with your colleagues. We will always try to give you plenty of notice when these need to happen.
To apply please send a cover letter and your up-to-date CV to Toni Anne Dunleavy at firstname.lastname@example.org