If you have any questions about a product you have seen on our website, want some free advice from one of our interiors experts or have an enquiry about anything else, you’re in the right place. Please see the information below.
How do I contact Nest.co.uk?
Our customer services team are available Monday to Friday from 9am until 5.30pm. If you have any questions, please get in touch:
Tel: 0114 243 3000. Select option 3
9 Parkway Rise
Your satisfaction guaranteed
At Nest, we’re dedicated to supporting original design. Everything on our site is authentic and bears the maker’s mark. We stand behind the quality of everything we sell whilst your satisfaction with our products and service is paramount to us. Nest makes every effort to select and sell products made of the highest-grade materials, built by specially selected manufacturers to exacting standards.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately so that we can promptly resolve it for you.
Refunds and returns
Please see Terms and Conditions for how to return your goods and receive a refund.
Please see our delivery page for all the information you’ll need about our various delivery services and what you can expect.
We occasionally use these to give you exclusive offers and discounts. Each promotional code will be unique to a specific offer and can be redeemed online during the checkout process. You will need to enter your promo code on the checkout page under your order details. You will see the words, 'Got a promotional code?' Click on this and enter your code in the box that appears and then click the arrow. Once you've done this, it will apply the discount to your order. You'll be able to check this underneath as the discount value will be listed and the price of your goods amended. You must enter the promo code when you are checking out as it cannot be applied later.
Promotional code rules
• Only one promo code can be used per order.
• For online orders only unless specified otherwise.
• Sale and clearance items are not eligible for promo code discounts.
• Promo codes cannot be used for gift vouchers.
• As our promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive the code.
Occasionally certain brands will be excluded from these offers. Please refer to the offer terms and conditions for a list of brand exclusions.
If you are having problems with a promo code please get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It depends on where your goods are getting shipped to. If we’re shipping outside the European Union (EU) then you won’t have to pay United Kingdom (UK) Value Added Tax (VAT).
If we are shipping your goods to the EU you will have to pay UK VAT on your goods. The prices on our website will reflect this at the checkout.
You will not pay UK VAT if we’re shipping to these countries:
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Canary Islands, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Georgia, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam and Yemen.
You will pay UK VAT if we’re shipping to these countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
If you are a business and wish to make a purchase you must have a valid company registration number which our accounts department will verify with HM Customs & Excise in the UK.
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Amazon Pay, Paypal and Bank Transfer payments (Bank Transfer payments are only accepted in GBP£).
• All credit card payments are processed through PayPoint which utilises a high-powered security system.
• The Nest website has a certificate issued by GlobalSign guaranteeing that your transactions are secure.
• Every time you enter an area of the site that carries or requires sensitive information - such as your credit card details - an icon resembling a padlock will appear somewhere within the browser window dependant on the browser you are using. You will also see the address bar turn green. Both indicate that the site is secure. You can click on the padlock to see more information.
Unfortunately, not. It’s illegal.
How do I cancel an order?
If you wish to cancel an order before the order has been processed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible quoting your order reference number. If the order has already been acted upon you will need to follow the instructions in ‘About returns and refunds’ in our Terms and Conditions
• Firstly, please contact email@example.com to let us know your reasons for returning.
• Please refer to our Terms and Conditions with regards to returns.
• When sending any item back to us, it is important that you save all the original packaging. Please ensure that it is packaged as it was when it arrived with you. Customer services can give you guidance on this.
Where an item is labelled made to order this means that this item will be made specifically for you by the supplier.
We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges once an order has been placed if:
• The item is a made-to order item.
• The order has been put into production per the customer's individual specifications eg. a specific finish or upholstery colour.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but rest assured, your item will be expertly crafted from the finest materials just for you.
We are sorry you have not yet received your order. We provide estimated production time frames to give you guidance on when your order is expected to arrive. However, there are sometimes circumstances beyond our control which means that they are subject to change. We work hard with our suppliers to ensure that delays are kept to a minimum. That said, they are sometimes unavoidable.
We will try to give you as much notice as we can if a delay has affected your order. If you would like an update on your order status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to speak with customer services 0114 243 3000 and select option three.
• Firstly, please contact email@example.com to advise of the problem within 14 days of receipt of your product(s).
• Please provide us with photographs of the damage to enable us to facilitate the right course of action for you.
• We will then advise how to move forward with the return of your product(s) to Nest.co.uk.
• When sending any item back to us, it is important that you save all the original packaging. Please make sure it is packaged as it was when it arrived with you. If the packaging was damaged, extra packaging may be required. Customer services are on hand to give guidance on this.