Here at Nest.co.uk, we’re proud of everything that we do. That’s why we wanted to let you know what we’ve been doing to build and maintain our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
In this statement, you will find information about the steps that we have taken so far.
GDPR Compliance Project
On our journey to GDPR compliance, we have:
- Updated our Privacy Notice to be more transparent with you about how your personal data is processed at Nest;
- Carried out a full review of all third parties we share personal data with to ensure that they have the best security for our customers’ data and ensured that there are data processing agreements in place where necessary;
- Reviewed and redrafted internal data protection policies and procedures for staff to follow;
- Increased staff awareness of data protection in staff training sessions;
- Developed processes for responding to your requests to exercise your rights, such as the right of access to your personal data;
- Started to document our processing activities, including recording our lawful basis for each processing activity.
As our compliance continues to mature we will keep our customers updated with any changes.
We recognise that compliance must be maintained and we have designated members of staff at Nest.co.uk who are responsible for monitoring our compliance. They will be happy to answer any questions that you have about Nest.co.uk’s approach to data protection. Just email us at email@example.com