Spread the cost of your order without paying more
Investing in timeless design isn't as hard as you might think; we've made it easy for you to spread the cost with our range of finance options. If you are a UK resident you can apply for finance, subject to status, on all products over £1000. We offer 6, 9, 10 and 12 months with 0% APR.
0% Representative Example
Purchase Price £2000
Interest rate (fixed) 0%
Monthly repayment £300
Final instalment £300
Cash price £2000
Deposit to pay £200
Loan amount £1800
Total amount payable £2000
Number of monthly repayments 6
Loan term 6 months
How do I apply for finance?
Add items to your basket
Products over £1000 will display the v12 icon. Once on the product page, you can click on the finance link to display a representative finance example for that product. If you add multiple products, a representative example of the basket total will be shown before checkout.
Checkout using the V12 Retail Finance option for your payment method
Choose from the range of finance options available to you. To help you choose you will be given a full breakdown of the length of your agreement, total cost, monthly repayments and level of deposit.
Complete your online finance application
You will be redirected to complete your online application via V12 finance.
Receive your decision
As soon as your application is approved we will process your order and update you with an order confirmation.
Who can apply?
• Spend £1000 or over on one order
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
• Be able to make repayments via direct debit
• Be in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment or in permanent residence with your partner who is in regular employment
Terms and Conditions of offer
• 0% finance is not available in conjunction with promotional offer codes
• A minimum deposit of 10% of the order value is required by either credit or debit card
• You must be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last three years or more
• Credit provided subject to age and status
• In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're only able to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant
• Our standard terms and conditions also apply https://www.nest.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Nest.co.uk Ltd. Registered office: 9 Parkway Rise, Sheffield, S9 4WQ. VAT Registration No. GB813877310
Nest.co.uk acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance Ltd.
Nest.co.uk Ltd receives no commission from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance Ltd.