Residential Sales Support
Can you make sure the customer always comes first?
Will you go that extra mile to ensure our customers are given a service that is a high quality as the furniture, lighting and home accessories they are buying?
If so read on...
As Residential Sales Support you will put the customer first.
You'll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need. You will become a reference point for our customers; someone they will trust and return to in order to use your expertise to suggest suitable products, alternatives and add-ons, building up a solid relationship with all customers. Sharing residential sales responsibilities with the team, we would look to train you to become an expert in illumination; becoming a product specialist to guide customers who have questions about our lighting products.
What's Nest.co.uk all about?
Nest.co.uk is one of the UKs leading online interior stores selling to an international market. We find beauty you can sit on, sculptures you can eat at and investments you can relax on. We don’t do trendy, we don’t do this season’s look, we do forever fabulous. Established in 2002 following a round-the-world trip to find the most outstanding and beautiful products on offer globally, the company now sells some of the most sought after brands in furniture, lighting and homeware, with over 15,000 products showcased on their website.
OK, so what will you be doing?
- Caring for the customer during the full sales cycle from start to finish, from initial enquiry through to and including after sales calls
- Growing and managing the customer database and recording the customer data including touch points and contact made in Pipedrive/Sprint
- Establishing and nurturing long-term customer relationships in conjunction with your team colleagues
- Dealing with customer enquiries with the ability and confidence to build a good rapport, leading to the conclusion of a sale.
- Entering opportunities and activities in our CRM system
- Processing and keeping track of balance settlements
- Creating quotes and proforma invoices and facilitating order processing
- Requesting and sending out samples
- Speaking with our brands with regards to lead times and product availability
- Providing information to clients regarding their order status and stock availability
- Dealing with phone enquiries and talking to customers through our online livechat system.
- Weekly progress reporting to management
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by management
You will need to:
- Be a natural and agile team player
- Be efficient, assertive and have quick decision making capability
- Have excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Be well organised with excellent follow up
- Be energetic, motivated and tenacious
You’ll be based at the Nest.co.uk head office in Sheffield, very occasional travel will be required for training. You will receive support by senior management and comprehensive sales training will be provided as well as the opportunity to attend self-development events.
The nitty gritty
Base salary: £16,500pa
Location: 9 Parkway Rise, Sheffield S9 4WQ
Start date: August 2016
Core Hours: 8.45am till 5.30pm
Holiday: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holiday days
Access to Perkbox
Bonus holiday on your birthday
Free parking on-site
Apply now by sending your CV and a covering letter to Head Of Customer Care, Sally Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more, then why not give Sally a call on 0114 243 3000