Sales Consultant (Residential) – Maternity Cover
Can you make sure the customer always comes first?
Will you go that extra mile to ensure our customers are given a service that is a high quality as the furniture, lighting and home accessories they are buying?
If so read on…
As Sales Consultant you will put the customer first.
You’ll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need. You will become a reference point for our customers; someone they will trust and return to in order to use your expertise to suggest suitable products, alternatives and add-ons, building up a solid relationship with all customers.
You will need to meet net sales targets and maximise the profit opportunity from each sale whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and promoting the long-term profitability for Nest.co.uk.
You will be an excellent and determined sales person ready for a challenge and determined to succeed.
What’s Nest.co.uk all about?
Nest.co.uk is one of the UK’s leading online interior stores selling to an international market. We find beauty you can sit on, sculptures you can eat at and investments you can relax on. We don’t do trendy, we don’t do this season’s look, we do forever fabulous. Established in 2002 following a round-the-world trip to find the most outstanding and beautiful products on offer globally, the company now sells some of the most sought after brands in furniture, lighting and homeware, with over 15,000 products showcased on their website.
OK, so what will you be doing?
- Responsibility for the full sales cycle from start to finish, from initial enquiry through to and including after sales calls
- Taking a pro-active role working alongside the marketing department to communicate new brands/ products and services to prospective clients
- Supporting and growing existing accounts in conjunction with your team colleagues to achieve your personal and team targets
- Growing and managing your customer database and recording the customer data including touch points and contact made in Pipedrive/Sprint
- Implementing the sales strategy to achieve business objectives and to meet profit margins and growth forecasts
- Establishing and nurturing long-term customer relationships in conjunction with your team colleagues
- Taking full responsibility and realisation of your pre-defined KPIs
- Weekly progress reporting to management
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by management
- You will be provided with a colleague to assist with the above responsibilities
You will need to:
- Have a proven track record in a sales environment
- Be a natural and agile team player
- Be efficient, assertive and have quick decision making capability
- Have excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Be well organised with excellent follow up
- Be energetic, motivated and tenacious
- Be target driven and committed to succeeding
- Be self driven
You’ll be based at the Nest.co.uk head office in Sheffield, very occasional travel will be required for training. You will receive support by senior management and comprehensive sales training will be provided as well as the opportunity to attend self-development events.
The nitty gritty
Base salary: £20,000pa
Location: 9 Parkway Rise, Sheffield S9 4WQ
Start date: August 2016
Length of contract: 12 months full-time with a view to securing a permanent role
Hours: 8.45am till 5.30pm
Holiday: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holiday days
Access to Perkbox
Bonus holiday on your birthday
Free parking on-site
On-site Table Tennis
Apply now by sending your CV and a covering letter to Customer Services Manager, Sally Pupius at email@example.com
Want to know more, then why not give Sally a call on 0044 114 243 3000