- Are you the right person to join our growing friendly team?
- Are you passionate about design?
- Are you driven?
If this sounds like you, then check out our current opportunities and get applying!
Warehouse Office Administrator
Basis: Full-time – Permanent
Hours: Mon to Fri – 8am to 4.30pm
Location: Sheffield, S3
As a progressive retail company we’re looking for an office administrator to provide administrative support to the Warehouse Manager and Logistics Coordinator.
The role will involve updating and maintaining databases, ensuring all records are up to date and carrying out ad-hoc administration support.
There will be some light lifting involved. Stock control experience would be useful. Excellent attention to detail is a must, as you will be counting high volumes of stock on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active with a can-do attitude and a desire to improve and develop existing systems. Previous administrative experience, ideally within a warehouse environment would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will provide a highly organised, professional, friendly and efficient service to colleagues and our partners, dealing with enquiries and ensuring a high level of service is maintained at all times.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager and Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Booking in delivery’s and collections with freight forwarders, hauliers and couriers
- Fielding phone calls and accurately taking messages
- Logging freight and customer orders for collection
- Communicating effectively with the warehouse manager and reporting any issues
- Assisting the Logistics Coordinator with the ordering of pallets in a timely manner
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager with the coordination of large palletised orders for export
- Sorting out returns, booking them in and liaising with the Customer Services Manager
- Managing our gift wrapping service
- Ensuring transport logs are accurate
- Supporting the warehouse team with goods-in and checking paper work corresponds to what’s actually been scanned onto system
- Creating packing sheets and commercial invoices where necessary
- Liaising with freight companies to ensure delivery and collection changes are communicated to all parties
- Assisting with stock checks
- Investigating and bringing to a successful conclusion all stock queries where appropriate in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager, Customer Services Manager and Purchasing Coordinator
- Data inputting to help the Logistics Coordinator produce report documents to facilitate trend reporting weekly and monthly
- Ability to review current methods and systems and suggest and drive continuous improvement
- Assisting the Logistics Coordinator with export documentation
- Maintaining and updating the warehouse manual
- Booking staff training
- Maintaining and updating the warehouse Health & Safety (H&S) procedures
- Filing and general office organisation
- Attending weekly warehouse team meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within the business
- Ability to accurately record data without errors, using a variety of systems and processes
- Ensuring all stock movements have the correct paperwork and the paperwork accurately reflects the stock movement
- Ability to remain calm when timelines are short and deal effectively with 3rd party drivers and colleagues in a professional manner at all times
- Strong organisational and communication ability
- Excellent planning, problem solving and decision making
- Team player
- Multi-tasker with a positive and hands on attitude
- Order management systems
- Excel spreadsheets
- Microsoft Word
- Emails – Outlook
- Extremely good with data detail, reading from paperwork and entering data into systems
- Calm and methodical method of working when under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast moving environment
- Excellent and clear written and oral communication skills
- Computer and systems literate and fully conversant in all Microsoft office programmes; in particular Excel and Word
- Holiday: 21 days 8 bank holiday
- Access to Perkbox including Tastecard
- Free tea, coffee and juice
- Fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and develop within an exciting design led environment
- Full training will be provided alongside personal development opportunities
- Located 5 minutes from Sheffield City Centre with free car parking
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Marketing & Operations Director, Toni Anne Sanderson at email@example.com.